PREVNet and our partners believe that healthy relationships are the foundation for an inclusive, productive and peaceful society.
Training and Resources
Youth Dating Violence Background Training Module – For Educators
Healthy Relationships Training Module
The Healthy Relationships Training Module fills a gap in the formal training of all adults who work with children and youth. Adults are trained to improve their ability to form healthy relationships with all young people, to create healthy social climates, and to address bullying.
This free 5 part online webinar gives adults the knowledge they need to help young people develop healthy social skills. The webinar focuses on the importance of healthy relationships between adults, between adults and youth, and between youth.
The training is evidenced-based and was co-created by PREVNet, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada, Canadian Red Cross and Scouts Canada, and was funded by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.
- Love is Respect: https://www.loveisrespect.org
- Break the Cycle: https://www.breakthecycle.org
- That’s Not Cool: https://thatsnotcool.com
- The Fourth R: https://youthrelationships.org
- CASEL: https://casel.org
- Centre for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/intimatepartnerviolence/teen-dating-violence.html